(281) 851-4438 Kingwood and I'll aid you to comprehend all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(281) 851-4438 There are certain typical expenses linked to closing the sale of a house. These fees are often divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help guide you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're purchasing a property in Harris County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not startled when you reach the closing appointment. I'll be happy to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.