(281) 851-4438 Kingwood and I'll assist you to comprehend all the costs and point out any errors.
(281) 851-4438 There are certain basic fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These costs are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help lead you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a house in Harris County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not astonished when you arrive at closing time. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.