(281) 851-4438 Kingwood and I'll help you comprehend all the fees and call attention to any errors.
(281) 851-4438 There are certain ordinary costs linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help show you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing real estate in Harris County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not shocked when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.